Performs data entry of orders, surveys, punch lists and other documents in support of Customer projects. Ensures accurate and expeditious processes are met in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and sort documents for data entry
- Oversees electronic ordering process and procedures, troubleshoots problems and ensures accurate orders are provided for our customers.
- Supports process improvement initiatives by providing input to data processing procedure
- Handles general accounts receivable functions, as assigned.
- Clearly and accurately documents issues.
- Drives and contributes to the department continuous improvement culture.
- Maintains confidentiality of all matters.
- Create and maintain logs for tracking purposes
- Advise supervisor of issues related to data
- Other duties as required.
- High School Graduate required, Associates Degree a benefit.
- Up to two years of administrative and data entry work experience.
- Working knowledge and ability in MS Office 365, especially Excel.
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), Ariba systems experience a plus.
- Proven ability to scan and manipulate pdf documents.
- Ability to operate effectively in a high-volume and geographically diverse organization.