Truck Driver - Class A CDL Tanker
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have a current job opening for a Class A Tanker Truck Driver for a prominent tanker truck company in Baltimore, Maryland. Must have one year of commercial driving experience with required current medical card and tanker endorsement with one year of verifiable tanker experience.
Must be able to pass a background check as required by the DOT.
Transfer pump experience preferred but will train if necessary.
Most assignments involved local work so drivers are home in the evenings.
- Physically qualified to operate a commercial vehicle as specified.
- Ability to handle receipts, read maps and road signs, maintain trip logs, etc.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations governing safe driving, hours of service, inspection and maintenance.
- Satisfactorily pass drug and alcohol test.
- Ability to safely and legally operate a commercial motor vehicle.
- Timely transport product from origin to destination.
- Properly load and unload product to assure minimal risk of damage and danger to persons.
- Handle accurate completion of necessary paperwork related to truck operations and product movement.
- Professional representation of the company and trucking industry through responsible driving.
Why work at Origin Baltimore Recycling LLC?
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, accidental death and disability; short and long term disability and 401K with company match.
- Great culture working with awesome teams.
- Lots of room for growth.
- Help to protect the environment.
Who is Origin Baltimore Recycling LLC?
Origin is one of the mid-Atlantic's largest recyclers of used motor oils and lubricants. Out of our 41-acre Baltimore facility, we safely collect and refine used petroleum products and distribute them for reuse. We also lease liquid and dry bulk storage to corporate clients. Our facility is strategically located on the Port of Baltimore and accessible by rail, barge, truck and deep water vessel.
Origin recently expanded into Houston and Waco Texas as well as Antwerp, Belgium. The newest facility in Belgium provides a leading full-service provider of mobile degassing, flaring, scrubber and filtering services for rail, truck, vessels and tanks. These strategic acquisitions position the company as a leading environmental infrastructure and services platform that now includes an international footprint.
Origin Baltimore LLC
AddressCurtis Bay, MD
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Origin Baltimore LLC