This position will be responsible for inside sales activities and customer service.
- Responsible for building customer relationships, managing and maintaining accounts;
- Qualify opportunities, introduce and select products based on application needs via phone, emails, webcasting, etc.
- Call prospective customers in designated market area to qualify leads and explain types products and services offered;
- Provide customer service regarding price, delivery, RMA coordination and resolve customer complaints;
- May provide technical support such as trouble shooting, writing samples, technical data and information;
- May attend trade shows, seminars and motion an motor fairs;
- Provide Marketing department for information and feedback from customers;
- Support and coordinate local sales promotions such as direct mailers, email blasts, motion and motor fairs, etc.;
- Present to Customers, distributors and employees as required;
- May provide training to employees as required;
- May write reports;
- Perform other tasks and special projects as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands-to-finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, sit, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to balance and stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function assigned satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering a must;
- At least 2 years of related experience;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good computer skills.