Manufacturing Supervisor, Cell Therapy
Orgenesis is a pioneering global biotech company that is unlocking the full potential of personalized therapies and closed processing systems through its Cell and Gene Therapy Biotech Platform, with the ultimate aim of providing life-changing treatments at the Point of Care to large numbers of patients at low cost.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor to support the establishment of the manufacturing facility, and manage and supervise the production activities. The Manufacturing supervisor will also be responsible for the training and development of the manufacturing staff. The ideal candidate will have experience in the production of cell therapy products in a cleanroom environment under cGMP.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the establishment of the cGMP cleanroom facility and supporting areas.
- Train and develop a high-performing Manufacturing team.
- Manage and supervise the Manufacturing team.
- Lead and support the generation of SOPs and Batch Records, and the Tech Transfer activities of new processes to the site.
- Oversee, participate and lead the production activities of cell therapy products according to SOPs and Batch Records in a controlled, cGMP cleanroom environment.
- Manage the production schedule and the daily tasks of the Manufacturing operators.
- Manage the Calibration, Validation and Maintenance plans.
- Review of executed production batch records, and support deviations, CAPAs, Change Controls and Investigations.
- Ensure the production activities are performed in a manner consistent with the safety and quality policies and according to cGMP requirements.
- Collaborate with the Site Head and other managers and departments on site and with colleagues across Orgenesis' global network.
- An academic degree in a life sciences discipline with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Prior management experience is an advantage.
- Proven experience in cGMP Manufacturing of cell therapy products.
- Experience in aseptic processing in ISO 5 BSC and cell expansion using incubators.
- Experience in automated equipment for cell expansion and processing, cell wash and cryopreservation is preferred.
- Technical writing skills of cGMP documents - for example: SOPs, Production Batch Records.
- Working knowledge of cGMP regulations and FDA guidance for cell therapy manufacturing.
- Self-organizer, keen attention to detail.
- Positive interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with individuals from a variety of levels and functions.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a rapidly changing environment and demands.
- A team player with a responsive, can-do attitude.
*Orgenesis does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
Get fresh Manufacturing Supervisor, Cell Therapy jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.