Class A CDL Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION: Class A CDL Driver
LOCATION: Bozeman, MT
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 40-50 hours per week
PAY: Up to $28 per hour, D.O.E.
At OrePac we work as a team, we love to serve our communities, and we want to help you grow and achieve a healthy work-life balance! We are a wholesale building materials supplier providing product, sales, and technology solutions to the shelter industry. We are looking for motivated individuals who exemplify excellence in quality, trust, value, and service. If that sounds like you, we would love to have you as a part of our team!
We are looking for a Class A CDL Driver to drive a 48-53 foot tractor-trailer to deliver various building products to local customers. Our Drivers are HOME EVERY NIGHT with WEEKENDS OFF. Our ideal candidate is reliable, practices safe driving, and has excellent customer service skills. Recent CDL graduates are welcome!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical & Dental Insurance up to 70% Employer Paid
- Vision Insurance
- HSA with up to $1,000 annual Employer Contribution
- 401K with up to 3.5% Employer Contribution
- Personal Time Off and Paid Holidays
- FREE Life & Disability Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE Gym Membership
- Employee Discount
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Drive a tractor/trailer, curtain van, or flat under DOT guidelines and regulations to deliver building products throughout the local area; Loads are fully loaded by warehouse personnel
- Make multiple customer stops with occasional hand unloading of items and forklift off by consignee.
- Some routes may require driving in snow, and chaining up, depending on the time of year and weather
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Current Class “A” CDL with current medical certificate and insurable driving record
- Ability to conduct interstate commerce
- Ability to perform all job functions safely
- Ability to regularly lift/move/manipulate up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year of safe commercial driving experience (preferred but not required)
WHO WE ARE:
Founded by the Hart family in 1977, OrePac is a family-owned and operated wholesale building materials supplier providing product, sales, and technology solutions to the shelter industry.
At OrePac we value trust, integrity, and a dedication to excellence. That commitment can be found in the services we offer, the quality of the products we provide, and the way we treat our employees and customers. This dedication to our markets has enabled us to make a positive impact on the shelter industry and the communities we serve.
OrePac Building Products provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OrePac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. OrePac supports a safe and drug-free workplace and may administer a pre-employment background check.
Keywords: Driver, CDL A, Truck Driver, Class A, CDL Driver, Driver, CDL A, Truck Driver, Class A, CDL Driver, Driver, CDL A, Truck Driver, Class A, CDL Driver, Driver, CDL A, Truck Driver, Class A, CDL Driver, Driver, CDL A, Truck Driver, Class A, CDL Driver
Orepac Holding Company
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Orepac Holding Company