Professionals with customer service experience are wanted to fill our Management Trainee position.
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, customer relations, and customer support to work as part of our team.
Management Trainee will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high energy industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and professional development.
Team-based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills.
Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
- Maintain professional standards in marketing, sales & customer service
- Customer interaction to promote products & services
- Participate in daily training sessions & campaign meetings
- New account acquisition & customer retention
- Interact with customers daily to review current promotions, provide service quotes and sign on new accounts
- Conduct credit checks for potential customers
- Work strategically on a lead-based sale campaign
- Paperwork & lead disposition as needed
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Reliable transportation is required!
In the previous years we have been able to provide exceptional training for customer service, marketing, and sales management and we have expanded to multiple locations nationally. We continue to train within our company to maintain the values and integrity that have allowed us to become one of the fastest growing outsourced providers for consultative customer sales in our market. We are currently hiring representatives to work and expand our client's campaign in the Spokane market.
- Competitive Compensation- Weekly Pay
- Merit Based Advancement
- Exciting Bonuses & Incentive Plan
- Company Events
- Fun Work Environment
For immediate Consideration, Submit Your Resume Today!!