Please Apply in Person
Sun Valley Adult Care Center, serving St. Louis City and County, provides quality and compassionate care to young adults, seniors, and individuals with mental and developmental disabilities, is seeking a motivated individual to join the team.
Our Licensed Practical Nurse must deliver kind, compassionate and quality nursing care to, our family of, participants and services to allow participants to attain or maintain the highest levels of physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being.
This position is perfect for a retiring individual seeking to continue providing quality healthcare.
Please visit our websites sunvalleyadultcarecenter.org to complete an Application for Employment.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must be currently licensed in the state of Missouri. Must maintain an active Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year nursing experience preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire.
- Must be able to knowledgeably and competently deliver quality nursing care to participants
- Must be able to assign duties, instruct, and provide clinical supervision to CNAs
- Must be able to chart appropriately and timely
- Must be able to monitor and report changes in participant condition
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards participants
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of participants
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and sound judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Benefits for Part-Time Associates
- dental, vision, and short-term disability coverage
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-Time PRN
Experience: Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
License: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Job Type: Part-Time/ PRN
Orem Health Care LLC
Why Work Here?Sun Valley has been in operation since 1998 and has an excellent reputation for providing compassionate care to our community of seniors and young adults with disabilities. Our hours of operations are 7am to 6pm, Monday - Friday.
Great CEO, Great Benefits, Competative Wage, Caring Community and more!
Saint Louis, MO