Coordinator, OSU Alumni Association
- Posted: 9 days ago
- $45,000 Yearly
Reporting to the VP, Alumni Relations & Executive Director of the OSU Alumni Association, this position is responsible for providing customer service to internal and external customers of Alumni Association, and for supporting the programs and events planned by the Alumni Association’s Experience team to help them achieve their engagement goals.
The successful candidate will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the first day of employment.
The work location for this position is the CH2M Hill Alumni Center at Oregon State University in Corvallis. This position is in office Monday-Friday.
Provide information to and generally interact with university staff, faculty, campus partners, alumni, donors, volunteers and students.
Measures of Success
- Ensure high quality support is provided to alumni association staff to support productivity
- Ensure high quality customer service is provided to external and internal customers of the CH2MHill alumni association
- Ensure partnerships are developed with other administrative support assistants
Welcome all visitors to the CH2MHill alumni center by greeting them in person, online and by phone.
Provide consistent high level customer service through interactions with guests of the alumni center – assisting with questions, referrals, event registrations, membership sales.
Administrative Responsibilities and Data Reporting
Facilitate collaboration and strategy through effective use of data—entry, sharing, analysis, and reporting.
Maintain efficient office workflows including mail, telecommunications, supply orders, office equipment, office calendars.
Coordinate the work of student office assistants.
Use event management software and CRM to pull lists for events and produce event materials, including online registration pages, RSVP lists, name tags
Record participant information for events in database and maintain records and files.
Provide detailed reports to be used by management to make operational and program decisions.
Provide administrative support for the Executive Director and leadership team as needed, including travel arrangements, calendar/scheduling, expense reimbursements and stewardship communications.
Assist with event planning and coordination as needed including logistics, set-up, greeting guests.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Comprehensive knowledge of:
- The mission and purpose of the OSU Alumni Association
- The workload and work needs of assigned team
Proven skill in:
- Proficient use of computer software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to both internal and to external audiences.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Be aware of, control, and express one's emotions appropriately, and to handle interpersonal relationships maturely, thoughtfully and empathetically, including the ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds
Education and Minimum Qualifications
Four-year degree and three years of experience as an administrative assistant, or related administrative experience using similar knowledge skills or abilities. Education and experience equivalencies will be considered. Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license and must be able to travel by varying modes of transportation.
We strive to be one of the best places to work in the country. We know that our success depends in large part on the people who carry out our mission. It’s what we do –and how we do it -- that makes the difference. Our core values reflect our approach to work and to each other, and we are committed to conduct consistent with these values.
collaborative · responsible · respectful · inclusive · innovative
Oregon State University Foundation and Alumni Association
EducationView all jobs at Oregon State University Foundation and Alumni Association