Core Applications Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
You've heard of Keystone, arguably the most awesome core system available to credit unions; this is your chance to show us what it can do. Not long ago, Oregon State Credit Union adopted Corelation's Keystone and are in search of an IT professional with the skills to find and implement its efficiencies for our growing, multi-billion-dollar credit union. It's a job that demands integrity, skill, and self-confidence. If you are up to the challenge, join us.
As a Core Applications Administrator in our Corvallis Operations Center, you will be responsible for administering and maintaining Keystone and the enterprise systems that work with it. You will ensure the stability and productivity of hardware and software, provide support and problem solving assistance to end users, configure supported applications and develop custom solutions that focus on automation and innovation to improve our processes and capabilities. You'll also administer job scheduling software, and core UNIX systems, ensure batch automation, document archiving, and UNIX systems administration is routinely covered and develop and maintain procedures for backup of the core system and disaster recovery. We are a service-focused organization where a professional appearance, a collaborative mindset, and can-do attitude are the norm across the organization.
Ways we'll appreciate you:
- A positive atmosphere
- Initial and on-going training; promotion opportunities
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage also available
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer match!
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition program
What you will need to be successful:
- Associates degree in Computer Science or equivalent or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years' IT experience directly related to CU/Financial Industry (or at least 5 years IT experience in non-CU/Financial Industry)
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to research issues including analysis, judgment and problem resolution
- Attention to detail, accuracy and responsiveness
- Experience in any or all of the following areas preferred:
- Business rules and rhythms of FI computer processing, including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly events
- Project management
- UNIX systems management, especially IBM AIX
- Corelation KeyStone core system
- Process development and automation with the OpCon Enterprise Automation system
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That's what makes us different from banks and how we're able to create financial solutions that make lives better. It's not exaggerating to say the service you'll provide by enhancing and ensuring our strong core system is critical to our success.
Location: 4800 SW Research Way, Corvallis
Work type: Full-time, non-exempt
Equal opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities
The information above provides the general nature of work performed in this position and outlines primary qualifications. See the job description for complete details. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they have the legal right to work in the US and pass a background screening to the satisfaction of Oregon State Credit Union.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Oregon State Credit Union
TechnologyView all jobs at Oregon State Credit Union