Customer Sales Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Established in 1980, Oregon Spice Company provides superior quality herbs, spices, and custom blends to food manufacturers and foodservice distributors. A locally owned company, located in NE Portland close to the airport, we are committed to being outstanding in all we do. A supportive and healthy work environment is of paramount importance. Our values are reflected in how we treat our team members, with the average length of employment close to a decade. We have an opening for a Customer Sales Support Representative.
Working closely with the Customer Service Lead, you would be responsible for assisting the day-to-day operations of the Customer Service Team, ensuring that all customer needs are met in a timely and professional manner.
What you will do:
- Intake orders via fax, phone, e-mail, etc.
- Input orders into the system and confirm via fax when required.
- Print work orders with proper instructions and print labels in a timely fashion. Verify pricing.
- Double-check completed orders, call for freight quotes when needed, and print invoices.
- Batch original order, work order, and invoice for pick-up, freight, or UPS. UPS packing slips must be in the warehouse ASAP.
- Process paperwork for will-call orders when the customer arrives.
- Process payment requirements: Credit Card, COD, Terms, Prepayment, etc.
- Process all paperwork for freight. Work with Freight Coordinator for special instructions.
- Monitor availability of all products on Back Order; when the product arrives, process work orders, invoice & ship as soon as available.
- Forward customer service needs to Sales Rep or Customer Services Manager.
- Coordinate with office staff to handle returns/complaints.
- Follow up on all freight from the previous day.
What you will bring:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, some college course work preferred
- Strong Computer Skills: MS Office Suite
- Strong Data Entry Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Adaptable to change
- ERP system experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated strong attendance in a prior role
What you will get:
- Medical and Vision insurance with employer contributions towards costs
- 100% employer-sponsored Dental
- 100% employer-sponsored Life and AD&D insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Retirement plan with employer contributions
- Paid Holidays Paid Sick and Vacation time
Pay: $18-$20/hr DOE
Get fresh Customer Sales Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.