Our office is looking for a skilled, energetic and customer oriented Product Coordinator to be responsible for the coordination and development of new and existing real estate transaction products. The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Executive Officer, experts, and committees to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Coordinator is expected to:
- Lead research and development projects for new products and product improvements
- Make recommendations for services and product development opportunities based on analysis findings
- Work in conjunction with the Forms Committee and exploratory committees to develop products and product support resources
- Prepare an annual product development plan to Executive Officer including objectives, budget, and timeline
- Coordinate with and identify vendor support as needed to complete objectives
- Develop internal communications to Executive Officer, Committees, and Board of Managers regarding plan status and product development initiatives
- Maintain a record and report product suggestions, complaints, and errors
- Prepare standardized training material for instructors
- Manage training schedule, instruction, and necessary materials
- Prepare external customer outreach communication and marketing media
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and development opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to our customers, market, and competition
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or similar program (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Coordinator, Product Development, Marketing, or similar role
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience in developing training and marketing materials
- Proven proficiency in MS Office and data analytics.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent teamwork skills with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel in-state up to 10% of the time
- Must provide at least one sample of an effective customer facing document
- MBA or other advanced degree in Marketing, Communications, Sales or similar field.
- Prior management or leadership experience
- Experience in real estate or property management industry
Full-time position with flexible hours between general office hours between 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Competitive benefits package including paid time off, 401k, medical, and dental coverage after first 30 days. Professional development and tuition reimbursement opportunities.