- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oregon REALTORS® just created a seat at the table for a Communications Director!
Are you a goal-oriented, results-driven, self-starting leader who brings the best out of your team? Do you consider yourself an expert on the many facets of organizational communications? Are you experienced in the promotion and enhancement of an organization’s brand?
We may be looking for you!
Oregon REALTORS® is seeking a Communications Director to be the #1 real estate resource and voice to members, consumers, and media to advance the association’s public policy objectives.
We are looking for a confident, adaptable, leader with a proven track record of written and verbal communication skills to work collaboratively with our team. The ideal candidate will both have the ability to prioritize and an eye for quality work. The ability to hold themselves and others accountable while maintaining marketing strategies and ensuring clear effective communication is a must!
Join the Oregon REALTORS® team and work for a professional trade association comprised of over 19,000+ real estate professionals engaged in the real estate industry. Oregon REALTORS® is a workplace where you can grow and develop in a respected industry. You will make a positive impact through involvement in policy decisions and home ownership issues. Your valuable input, coupled with a collegial, fun, and compassionate staff, makes Oregon REALTORS® a place to flourish.
· Creating, leading implementation, and evaluating marketing & communication plans, calendars, channels (digital and print), processes, and budgets
· Planning for annual events and programs to ensure capacity for urgent and emerging issues facing the real estate industry
· Creating high-quality, error-free, and accessible communications for the members
· Preparing regular reports, talking points, and overseeing the development of visual materials for high-level meetings for the Board, Executive Committee, and CEO
· Overseeing brand strategy and brand consistency in the design of its various communications channels and marketing materials
· Writing and editing member communications (including website content, blogs, news releases, social media posts, and other materials)
· Developing and overseeing strategies and tactics for communications with association members, the press, and the general public to advance the Oregon REALTORS®
· Measuring and reporting out on the Communications department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and assisting in developing KPIs for member engagement
· Adjusting marketing strategies based on KPIs
· Directing and evaluating the activities of the team, ensuring clear communications, effective processes, and quality, timely outputs from the Communications department
· Managing vendor and contractor relationships, including the development of creative briefs, execution of contracts, supervision of work performed, and payments for services rendered
· Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, providing routine updates on communication metrics and initiatives across the organization
· Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with local Association Executives as a liaison for communications and public relations
· Training staff and ensuring they meet branding guidelines
Knowledge and skills required:
· “Global” Project Management/Reporting
· Writing informative and engaging content
· Superior organization skills
· Ability to think strategically
· Planning and organizing
· MS Office, Air table, or related project management software
· Adobe creative suite, WordPress
· Developing and measuring KPIs -a plus!
We are looking for an individual with 5+ years of experience in a leadership role building and managing a company brand. With a team of 2-3 direct reports, a strong candidate will have experience adjusting marketing strategies and internal processes based on shifting environmental demands. A proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with staff, members, and the media (ideally in the non-profit government and advocacy sector) is a must!
· Degree preferred (not required) or adequate experience in related field
Salary and Benefits:
The salary range is $90,000-110,000 yearly depending on experience. The compensation package includes a 401(k) with matching, Medical, Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance.
Hybrid work option.
To arrange a confidential interview, send a Resume by responding to this ad or contact Justin@successfulhiring.com.
About Oregon REALTORS®:
Oregon REALTORS® is one of the largest and most influential trade associations across the state. Representing over 19,000 members involved in all aspects of the real estate profession including political advocacy. Established in 1932, our members are residential and commercial brokers managing principal brokers, property managers, and industry affiliates.
Oregon REALTORS® commits to celebrating, empowering, and respecting diverse individuals and cultures. We support our members through advocacy efforts, educational opportunities, and partnerships with our communities. We affirm our support of the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics and Fair Housing. We will support and prepare our members to recognize and address implicit bias and misinformation through educational opportunities and resources within the Diversity Committee. Hate crimes and inflammatory rhetoric toward historically underserved populations are unacceptable; we refuse to discriminate against any person or persons based on race, color, religion, sex, ability, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
2110 Mission St SE #230Salem, OR
Get fresh Director Communications jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.