Medical Assistant-Primary Care Office-Salem
- $21 to $22 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Medical Assistant -Primary Care Office - SALEM
Pay Scale: $21.00 -$22.50 per Hour Based on certification and experience
Up to 120 hours of PTO annually
$750 Bonus after 90 Days
$750 Bonus after 6 Months
ABOUT OREGON INTEGRATED HEALTH
Oregon Integrated Health Salem is a Tier 5 Patient Centered Primary Care Medical Home Candidate. Our clinics are integrated clinical models with Primary Care Providers that include Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Physicians, Nurse Practitioners , Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners, Counselors, Chiropractors, Acupuncture, Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy and Eugene has an Expanded Practice Dental Hygienist for our oral health program. We have a large demographic of Oregon Health Plan patients.
All of our clinic locations utilize telemedicine and telehealth.
We use many technologies at the clinic including Electronic Health Records, Electronic Signature Forms and Telemedicine. You must be experienced in using tablets and computers on online documents for this position.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares treatment rooms for patient exams, Rooms patients, documents Medications, Allergies, Vitals in EHR
- Administers injections/immunizations per Medical Providers' orders
- Monitors and reviews patients' medications and coordinates patients' refill orders as needed
- Provides and documents Patient Health Questionnaire/SBIRT/PHQ9
- Completes blood draws and UA's as needed at the discretion of Medical Provider
- Prepare specimens for transport to laboratory for analysis
- Follows up on client Lab work, reviews Lab results, and ensures results are accurately reflected in the EHR
- Completes billing notes for all billable charges consistent with Medicaid guidelines
- Follows up on identified health concerns of individual patient's triages messages to Medical Providers
- Assists in managing medical and lab supplies
- Handle telephone calls from clients, pharmacy, and laboratory.
- Review treatment instructions, directions for outside referrals, and follow up care.
- Documents all time spent on the phone or in person coordinating care on behalf of medical provider in EHR.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma
- Accredited Medical Assistant Program Graduate
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with electronic medical records (Experience in Practice Fusion is a plus!)
- Detail oriented, able to rely on experience and judgment to perform a variety of tasks, participate on a team, and accomplish goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interact and treat all persons with fairness, respect and sensitivity to cultural/social differences
- Able to multitask
- Reliable and dedicated to patient care
- Duties are performed in clinical office - Salem
- Clinic is open Monday-Friday 800am - 600pm. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
- $21.00-$22.50 per Hour (based on certification and experience)
- NON Exempt Employee
- Eligible for OIH Benefits after 90 Day Probation Period
- $750 Bonus after 90 Days
- $750 Bonus after 6 Months
- Continuing Education Benefit up to $200 annually
- 7 Holiday Clinic Closures and 1 Floating Holiday, eligible for benefit immediately upon hire
- PTO 120 Hours Per Year:
- Vacation PTO accrues based on time worked, with a maximum annual accrual of 80 hours per FTE 1.0, available for use after 90 days of employment
- Frontload PTO is uploaded based on time worked, with a maximum annual accrual of 40 hours per FTE 1.0, available for use after 90 days of employment
- Protected Sick Time accrues at 1 hour for every 30 hours worked, max use of 40 per year, available as time accrues after first day of employment
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits paid at 50% of Base Plan offered by OIH, eligible on the first of the month after 60 days of employment
- 401K Option (after meeting eligibility requirements of one year of employment)
Oregon Integrated Health
1535 Liberty St SESalem, OR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.