About Us: Reach "Our name is our Values" - Respect, Ethics, Accountability, Compassion, and Honesty
The Admissions Director will act as the initial contact as necessary with discharge planners, family or responsible party to initiate tour of facility and follow up procedures.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Manage the admission process to include: conducting effective tours that promote conversion to admission,
• Timely completion of admission paperwork,
• Coordinate clinical and financial approvals for admission,
• Communication with families and staff to ensure admission process is seamless.
• Lead in marketing the many fantastic health care services we offer to potential patients/ residents by periodically making outside calls on referral sources throughout the week.
• Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator
• Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively
• 2+ years of experience in an Admissions/Marketing position in healthcare environment
• Long term care experience required
• Knowledge of Medicare and 3rd party billing
• Knowledge of medical terminology – ability to discuss clinical evaluations with physicians and other care givers within facility
• Must be detail oriented and have excellent customer service skills
• Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
• Must be able to travel locally by personal automobile as required