Skip to Main Content
← Back to Jobs

Assistant Professor - Interventional Cardiology

Oregon Health & Science University Portland, OR
  • Posted: October 23, 2019
  • Full-Time

The appointee shall provide services as assigned by the supervisor in furtherance of the university’s missions and goals of teaching, research, patient care, outreach and public service.

 

80% of this position will be providing clinical services in the cardiology invasive service at Peace Health Longview Cardiac Rehab (PHLCR) hospital in Longview, WA. The remaining 20% will be spent at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) in the following three endeavors: Education and training (self or for fellows and house staff), Research (in conjunction with other faculty at OHSU), and Clinical contributions.

 

The incumbent will develop a rotation among the work group to set the schedule for activities at OHSU.


  • MD
  • Active Oregon Medical License
  • Board Certified in Specialty
  • Ability to travel between Longview, WA and Portland, OR
  • Ability to participate in on-call coverage at PeaceHealth in Longview, WA
  • Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed by department and call schedules

  • Academic Health Center experience

Apply here online. Please be sure to upload a cover letter and Resume or CV.


Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or aaeo@ohsu.edu.

Oregon Health & Science University

What email should the hiring manager reach you at?

By clicking the button above, I agree to the ZipRecruiter Terms of Use and acknowledge I have read the Privacy Policy, and agree to receive email job alerts.

What email should we contact you at once we get salary info from the hiring manager?

By clicking the button above, I agree to the ZipRecruiter Terms of Use and acknowledge I have read the Privacy Policy, and agree to receive email job alerts.

Our qualification feature is only available to registered members - what email address would you like for us to keep on file?

By clicking the button above, I agree to the ZipRecruiter Terms of Use and acknowledge I have read the Privacy Policy, and agree to receive email job alerts.