Salesforce Administrator and Applications Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We're passionate marketers, engineers, and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. We're a B2B SaaS platform helping the world's most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
We are seeking a Salesforce.com Administrator & Applications Manager to join our sales and services operations team! This role will oversee, manage, and administer our Salesforce instance as well as other related business applications such as Zendesk, Gainsight, Gong, and HubSpot to ensure we're getting the full benefits offered by these platforms. Don't have experience with all of these applications? No problem - We will gladly provide training, support, and certification.
This role will work cross functionally with other departments by providing operational support focused on providing actionable business insights, as well as identifying, developing, and deploying new business processes designed to scale the business, attain KPI targets, and better serve our customers.
Successful candidates will question common assumptions, rethink existing configurations, and see every challenge as an opportunity for system improvements.Responsibilities:
- Administration of Salesforce and other applications (i.e. SalesLoft, HubSpot, Zendesk, Gainsight, Gong, LinkedIn Navigator, Harvest) across all departments including but not limited to - user management, new field setup, building, customization, and automation of workflows for best process development, standard/custom reporting and dashboard creation as well as upkeep and ad-hoc report creation for end users.
- Work with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to ensure end users are receiving accurate data from our applications and providing actionable insights to facilitate improvement across the organization.
- Create and distribute dashboards based on departmental leadership needs, targets, and goal metrics. Present data and findings to internal leaders and cross-functional teams.
- Provide general operational support for Sales, Customer Success, FInance, Product, and Marketing teams; this may include data upkeep, ad hoc reporting, maintaining standard operating procedures, training, and assistance with the design and rollout of new processes.
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders across the organization to assess the need for, facilitate the acquisition of, develop implementation plans for, optimize usage of, and maintain an inventory of applications in an effort to drive scale, increase efficiencies, provide useful customer/business insights, and overall business performance.
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce administration
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or equivalent work experience required
- Experience with integrating Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing applications with Salesforce
- Strong data management abilities
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Demonstrated ability to support key system integration and implement projects which drive business process improvement and technology standardization
- Self-starter with experience working independently with a proactive working style
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Experience with other applications such as Hubspot, Gainsight, and Zendesk is considered a strong asset but not essential - We will provide training, support, and certification for these platforms
- Experience with customer, revenue, and marketing operations
- Experience working within in a SaaS or eCommerce organization
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergroove's SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Ordergroove