Entry Level Customer Success Specialist - Remote
Ordereze Huntsville, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Do you want to join a dynamic, growing company that is passionate about what they do for their clients? Do you like working in an open, collaborative environment that stresses teamwork? Can you appreciate a company that values hard work, but also encourages you to have a little fun while you work and expects you to leave your suit and tie at home? Are you looking for a company that offers:
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Wages
- Paid lunches
- 401(k) - We offer a generous company match after 90 days
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability
- Comfortable and Friendly Work Environment
- Comprehensive Training - We provide you with the tools that you will need to succeed!
- Monthly Company Sponsored Events
- If you like what you see so far, and if you are someone who possesses exceptional customer service skills, outstanding communication skills, a strong work ethic and are amazingly detail oriented, then contact us today!
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Representative who is ready to work in a friendly, collaborative and fast paced environment. Ordereze is a growth-oriented company whose mission is to help restaurants grow their business by offering innovative products and services designed to assist them with creating and enhancing their online presence and reputation. Our management team is thoroughly invested in expanding our customer base and growing our team. The right candidate will have an opportunity to work in a fun environment with a dynamic team focused on customer care and providing great service.
- Develop positive relationships with clients, ensuring retention, satisfaction, and driving the value of our products and services
- Support customers with products and services, including: set up, features, and troubleshooting through one-call resolution to help establish long-term customer relationships
- Assist customers in increasing traffic to their website and business through various marketing channels, including social media management, email marketing, managing customer reviews, etc.
- Develop and maintain a strategic perspective based on marketplace, customer needs, and customer satisfaction, with regard to product marketing and communication direction
- Collaborate with customers for upcoming events, specials, and promotions and identify effective marketing strategies, (social media, email marketing, etc.)
- Generate customer awareness and interest in Ordereze’s full suite of products and services
- Work with clients to establish trust, ensure retention, and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Responsible for hitting goals and expectations given, which may be changed and added over time
- Work with management to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Effectively respond to and resolve customer complaints
- Review and/or make changes to customer accounts
- Occasional lifting: 10lbs. or less
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1+years’ experience in customer service, sales, or retail
- Restaurant experience a plus
- Prior experience with, and a strong desire to help customers alleviate their concerns and resolve their issues promptly
- Strong computer skills with ability to learn Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software applications and other related software
- Ability and desire to market businesses on the internet through content, graphics, social media, email campaigns, etc.
- Professional attitude
- Proven teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Superior organizational skills
- Results driven with a strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, decision-making and analytical skills
- Solid work ethic and motivated: a proven self-starter looking to grow professionally
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to present complex ideas and key messages effectively
- Easily adaptable to different demands and works well under pressure
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Prior knowledge and skills related to social media, email marketing, and internet marketing
- Must be very comfortable using the telephone
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience with web site content management a plus
- Basic knowledge of website technology, including but not limited to domains, servers, and email configuration a plus
- Adobe Suite experience (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
OrderezeWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits, Great Culture!
Ordereze is a growth-oriented company whose mission is to help restaurants grow their business by offering innovative products and services designed to assist them with creating and enhancing their online presence and reputation. Our platform provides marketing tools to promote restaurants directly to consumers in a cost-effective manner. We build and manage interactive websites, social media platforms and brand reputation tools for thousands of businesses throughout the U.S. and Canada.