CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
- Over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
We are looking for someone with fantastic communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Our company provides the opportunity to thrive in a creative dynamic environment with plenty of room for growth! Are you looking to get your career off the ground and running? Orbus gives you the chance to succeed and work with likeminded individuals. If you enjoy an innovative forward-thinking environment, this is for you!
- Starting pay is $18.00/hr. with potential for $20.00 after 90 days
- Schedule: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Work Setting: In office
Customer Support Associate responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Communicating with Customers via Phone, Email and Live Chat to answer their questions
- Order processing and management, checking product inventory, and working with other departments to ensure customer expectations are being met.
- Supporting post sale needs, such as warranty claims and returns
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- At minimum, Associate degree (A.A.) or one year related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to Type, 40 words per minute
- Qualities that make a successful Associate:
- Organized and detail oriented
- Manages time effectively
- Can multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player attitude
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
The next step after submitting your resume, and requirement in the process, is to complete a Culture Index survey which will take less than 7 minutes. Simply copy and paste the following link into your browser, press enter and click on the Customer Support Associate job:
We offer great benefits, including medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, a company-matched 401(k), paid-time-off and more!
BusinessView all jobs at Orbus Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?