VP of Sales
Orbital Advisors Birmingham, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
At Orbital Advisors, we are about helping provide big business benefits with small business affordability. To achieve our vision, we think differently about benefits while providing innovative solutions to broken industries like health insurance.
Are you the type of person that wants to make a difference? Are you an outside-the-box thinker? Restless? Undaunted by failure? Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency?
Yes? We have openings on our team to put your natural drives to their best use. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, then we want to speak with you about becoming a VP of Sales for our enterprising Group Health sector.
Orbital Advisors is the new kid on the block. While we have a wealth of business leadership, the company was created to disrupt the traditional ways of thinking. Whether you have experience in sales to small businesses or just the passion for helping the underdog, we have openings in South Carolina and across the United States.
As a VP of Sales, you will identify small businesses, advise on new ways to help them recruit and retain top talent by providing employee benefit solutions. Your success will be rewarded with a base salary plus recurring commission and the knowledge that you are changing the competitive landscape for businesses owners.
You will build a partnership within the areas you serve while delivering ongoing benefits solutions. You will take on the challenge and responsibility of helping small businesses succeed and you’ll see the rewards. If you’re ready to think bold and drive the success of your clients, this is your opportunity.
What you’ll do as a VP of Sales:
- Call on business owners to explain how Orbital Advisors can take their company to the next level
- Complete required sales paperwork and finalize new client contracts
- Travel throughout the market area and expand client base
- Set your sales targets and the freedom to succeed on your terms
Things you’ll need to bring to the table:
- High energy for business-to-business sales
- The feeling of success
- Ability to aggressively prospect for new business
- Life, accident and health license in any state or the willingness to get your license upon hire
- Salary plus recurring commission
- Based in Charleston or anywhere in the United States
- Benefits: healthcare insurance coverage, 401(k)
At Orbital Advisors, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Orbital Advisors is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Orbital Advisors