Looking to hire a highly skilled field service engineer responsible for inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, calibrating, and verifying the performance of medical diagnostic imaging equipment, specifically MRI and CT systems. The prospect candidate should be able perform service calls and receive remote phone technical support from the main office. Training will be provided based on level of experience.
- A minimum of an Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of using various tools to assemble and disassemble devices.
- Knowledge of using diagnostic and troubleshooting devices like DVM and oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge of reading schematics and diagnose electric circuit problems is a plus.
- Good Computer / Networking knowledge.
- Must be willing and able to travel by car and plane
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Company-paid holidays
This position based out of Columbia, SC. Individuals must be willing/able to travel by all modes of transportation. This is a full-time position.