Orbis Technologies Durham, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Orbis Technologies, Inc. provides award-winning products, solutions, and services powering enterprise software for hundreds of clients across four continents and fourteen countries. Orbis software and services support mission-critical Enterprise Content Management Software, Solutions, Services, and Analytical Software Solutions. We make semantic technologies perform on a global scale. Every day, thousands of users at our prestigious commercial, military, and federal customers depend on our software and solutions. When other partners miss the mark, Orbis gets the job done.
Orbis is seeking a Mid-Level Software Developer to support the RSuite Enterprise product core development team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the core enterprise content management software product development team.
- Support the integration of content, data sources, data services, and applications with Orbis products and services.
- Must be able to work on-site.
- U.S. citizenship.
- A bachelor of science in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in developing and implementing REST-based APIs.
- Proficiency in both Windows and Linux.
- 4+ years experience developing Web Services, Service-Based Software System design, and XML technologies (XSL, XQuery, XPath, etc.).
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working in Agile software development environments.
- Experience working with automated build and configuration management technologies (e.g., Artifactory, Git).
- Experience working with workflow technologies (e.g., Activti).
Work Hours & Location:
This is a full-time, on-site, exempt position with hours of operations from Monday to Friday, between 8 am to 5 pm. Office locations in Annapolis, MD; Brookfield, WI; Colorado Springs, CO; Orlando, FL; and Durham, NC.
TechnologyView all jobs at Orbis Technologies