Orbia Advance Corporation is a Purpose-led company with big aspirations. We are out to advance life around the world while maximizing value to our shareholders, customers and employees. The Company is passionate about the topics that define how people will live and thrive tomorrow: the future of cities, buildings, agriculture, and materials. Orbia Advance Corporation has five business groups which offer innovative solutions across multiple industries including building and infrastructure, data communications, chemicals and more. In 2018, Orbia Advance Corporation bought a majority stake in Israeli-based Netafim, the world’s leader in drip irrigation, and is helping the world ‘grow more with less’ as it helps to solve food and water scarcity. Orbia Advance Corporation has operations in 41 countries with more than 22,000 employees.
We started as a producer of commodities and have evolved to become a provider of innovative solutions that address the global issues of rapid urbanization, water and food scarcity, and a growing and aging population. We’re already a global leader in Polymers, Fluor, Building & Infrastructure, Datacom, and Precision Irrigation. We have embarked on a CEO-led transformation, as part of our journey to become a truly purpose-led, future fit company.
Orbia (previously Mexichem) is a Purpose-led company aspiring to be best in the world and best for the world. We are set out to advance life around the world while maximizing value to our shareholders. The Company is passionate about the challenges that define how people will live and thrive tomorrow: the future of cities, buildings, agriculture, and materials.
Orbia has five business groups that offer innovative solutions across multiple industries including building and infrastructure, data communications, chemicals, and more. As part of our strategic, CEO-led transformation journey, we have recently introduced our new name (Orbia), brand, purpose, values, and more. Our brand is one of the most powerful tools that will help us share our story with the world and inspire others, we are committed to developing and strengthening it.
This Position is based in United States (remote work with global travel)
We are looking for a driven and experienced Senior Auditor, who will work with all function groups and assist cross functional groups and all level of management to provide independent assurance that the organization's risk management, governance, and internal control processes are operating effectively. You will be responsible for audit planning, conducting field work, and compiling reporting across multiple business groups and industries globally. We need a proven leader and subject matter expert in internal audit to help coach our junior auditors, engage the team, and lead the audit project and site management.
In this role, you will be point of contact for these responsibilities, amongst other duties:
- Create the working program and planning of the audit techniques and collect the preliminary and necessary information for a strong preparation of the audit assignment
- Assist in planning decisions such as allocation of resources, work assignments, travel arrangements, audit scoping, and ensure the team is ready and prep for the audit
Audit Field Work
- Diagnose the business processes and internal controls using data analytics tools such as SAP (Business Warehouse, Business Object, and audit management) of the audited entity
- Analyze and assess the level of risk management by the audited entity and further identify areas of risk and the compliance of processes in place with laws and rules to be applied
- Accumulate, organize, and conclude on all audit evidence obtained
- Provide recommendations to enable the audited group to improve the level of management, internal controls of their operations, reduce risk, improve the overall efficiency of the business, and initiate changes (if necessary)
- Draft audit report (content and presentation) and deliver objective evaluation of the findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Identify root cause and actions needed to satisfy each audit recommendation and finding
- Follow up periodically with respect to the implementation progress of the commitments taken by the audited entity until final completion of delivered audit recommendations
We offer great a benefit package, work and life balance, PTO and holidays, international travel and global exposure to multiple business units in various industries, work with cross- functional teams, growth opportunities, continuous education support and tuition reimbursement, and more!
We need a creative and critical thinker to provide solutions and applicable recommendations, someone who has the courage to make decisions, can lead by example, and ensure changes and improvements are executed and implemented. We need a proactive individual that has business acumen and can review at financial accounting controls and has a broad manufacturing industry background working and influencing cross- functional globally teams. Outstanding communication, project management (from planning to execution), and leadership skills are vital to be able to work independently and take primary responsibility for planning, leading, and executing audit assignments.
TECHNICAL BACKGROUND: We require a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or equivalent work experience; Certified Internal Auditor and/or Certified Public Accountant is a plus. We need someone with 5+ years of hands-on experience in internal and/or external audit with a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm and/or in a manufacturing environment (Non-public experience is a plus).
Bring your skills and expertise, your passion and drive, and get ready to make an impact. Check out our history, ImpactMark, and purpose at www.Orbia.com and apply today!
Orbia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal E-Verify program to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.
Our Global brands: Dura-Line, Koura Global, Vestolit, Netafim, Alphagary, Wavin.
They offer a broad range of value added solutions and finished products that contribute to customers’ success and ultimate improve the quality of life for people around the world. Along its commitment to good citizenship, Orbia Advance Corporation delivers Total Value to customers, employees and investors worldwide, every day.
Orbia Advance Corporation