Digital Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Digital Project Manager
Location: Remote Eligible
Summary: The overall purpose of the Digital Project Manager is the timely and qualitative execution of recurring and new projects. A key aspect of this role is to develop and maintain positive working relationships with prospective and existing clients while managing projects to a budget and schedule. Key roles and responsibilities will include day-to-day client request management; ongoing internal and external resource coordination and challenge resolution; and oversight of and alignment with long-term project goals and company objectives, respectively. This job description is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. Team members may be requested for additional tasks that may or may not relate directly to the primary role, as business needs dictate.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain high retention levels with existing clients.
- Manage daily client communications spanning from small, stand-alone projects to larger, integrated solutions.
- Consult on internet solutions to the client with assistance from Business Analysts, Developers and Senior Consultants as needed.
- Schedule and manage meetings with and between clients and any necessary third-party contractors and vendors.
- Respond to client needs and coordinate with necessary resources to resolve issues.
- Respond to all issues and concerns and ensure compliance with Orases’ standards.
- Maintain records, reports and files of client correspondence.
- Plan and lead project from SOW through completion and evaluation working with guidance from senior DPM and management members.
- Lead team to meet project measures of success and company KPIs.
- Manage records, reports and files related to each project.
- Manage creation, signing and documentation of any necessary Change Orders or other contractual needs.
- Make commitments to the Client and coordinate to execute work in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders, including risk management.
- Provide additional clarification or guidance for Operations on tasking instructions, turn-around expectations, billing requirements, and other information, materials or resources needed internally.
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery of projects.
Sales and Consulting:
- Assist Sales Team in soliciting and negotiating contracts as needed.
- Assist Sales Team and Business Analyst in gathering client needs and system requirements, and ensure such are accurately documented and presented.
- Work with clients to identify future opportunities and recommend upselling to existing clients.
Mentoring and Management:
- Provide guidance, motivation, and support to Junior level DPM’s as needed and assigned.
- Offer feedback, positive and developmental, to others.
- May be responsible for supervision of a Digital Project Coordinator as business needs dictate
- Minimum 3 years experience managing web or software application development projects
- Computer proficiency in Windows or Mac environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs
- Exceptional knowledge of the Internet and its core functionality
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain positive relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and judgment skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and diverse environment
Desired Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of recent project management in website or software development
- Experience managing projects using an agile methodology
- PMP certified a plus
- Experience with Google Apps, specifically Docs, Sheets, Analytics
- Experience in RFP response and proposal writing
- Bachelor’s Degree (Technical Project Management, Computer Sciences/Information Systems, or related IT field, or Business/Marketing preferred)
BusinessView all jobs at Orases