- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $30 Hourly
Youre a great fit for this role because you are motivated to:
- Demonstrate dedication to ensuring maximum member experience satisfaction.
- Consistently strive for and achieve outstanding member service while consistently meeting and/or exceeding key performance standards.
- Promote enthusiasm for fitness and the OTF brand by assisting new members to embark on their fitness journey.
- Career driven with an understanding of a sales business performance expectation.
*Provide exceptional customers service to our current member base
*Conduct introductory orientations for potential new members for their first class
*Follow up with leads to get inquiring people into their first class
*Prospect through local businesses, current members and new members to create more leads
*Keeping up the cleanliness of the studio in between classes
Excellent customer service skills required. Sales experience required.
*High achiever who works extremely well with a team
*Ability to multi-task is a benefit to successfully perform duties
*Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred. There is an expectation to participate in our workouts
*Positive, self motivated individuals looking to continually grow
* Confident in both in person and telephone customer engagement
Rate: $13-$30 per hourHours per week:15-40, 20 or more preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities for advancement! We strive to develop our teams within, and our goal is to offer our OTF rockstars long term career opportunities.
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Casual/Fitness Dress-code
- Flexible schedule
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisees studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
Orangetheory - Franchise #0326
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?