Assistant Studio Manager
A little quiz: What do Batman and Robin, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Hermione Granger and Harry Potter, and Venus and Serena Williams have in common?
Answer: Each member of the pair makes the other stronger.
That's how it is with an Orangetheory Studio Manager and Assistant Studio Manager (ASM). They're a doublet, a duo, a dyad. And while the manager is ultimately in charge, without that able-bodied sidekick, the studio wouldn't run nearly as smoothly.
So if you'd like to be half of such a pair, to know the ropes as well as you know your members' names, to step in when your manager steps out, to balance each other's strengths, to set goals and surpass them...then Orangetheory just might be looking for you.
Every day will be different but, you'll be representing the Orangetheory brand as you share the science of this workout you want everyone to love as much as you do.
Maybe you'll use this post as a stepping stone in your management career or maybe this is where you want to be forever. But if you've been at even one Orangetheory class, you feel the warmth, the enthusiasm, the genuine sense of being where you need to be ' feelings you'll be hard-pressed to find anywhere but here.
Here are some of the responsibilities of an Assistant Studio Manager:
- Work collaboratively with Studio Manager and Sales team to improve the studio's overall effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain a safe and clean studio
- Personalized monthly member check-ins by phone or email
- Ensure all new members are properly onboarded
- Drive member participation in studio events/challenges
- Generate member referrals
- Proactively deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensure all technology is working throughout every experience
- Assist with the hiring, onboarding and training of all studio staff
- Sign up new members through the new guest process
- Meet revenue and new join quotas
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Functional computer skills
- Love helping clients achieve goals and possess excellent customer service skills
- Are interested in further development of your professional skills sets- sales, marketing, lead generation, social media, building and retaining clients, growing a business
- Can (truly) multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Practice positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate the desire to lead employees and motivate teams
- Have the flexibility to work "retail" hours- days, nights and weekends, as needed
- Can commit to participating in 2 OTF workouts per week and attend all relevant OTF training programs
- Flexible schedules
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Fitness casual dress-code
- Passionate, collaborative work environment
- Paid Time Off
- Benefits, including 401k, Health, Dental, Vision and more
- Paid Parental Leave
- Ongoing sales training and development
- Participation in studio performance based bonus program
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimers:This employment opportunity is with one of the largest independently owned and operated Orangetheory Fitness Franchise, OT Growth Partners.
OT Growth Partners participates in the federal government's E-Verify Program.
- E-Verify Participation
- Right to Work
- EEO is the Law supplement
I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee, I understand and agree that any information I provide in this application will be submitted directly to the independent franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees employees. If I am hired to work at an independent franchisees studio, the independent franchisee, and not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the foregoing.
Orangetheory - Franchise #0318Johnston, IA
Arts and EntertainmentView All Orangetheory - Franchise #0318 Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.