ORANGETHEORY FITNESS COACH
If you are:
- A passionate, positive and detail oriented person that can talk to anyone
- Someone who enjoys teamwork and wants to be a part of one of the fastest growing world-class fitness companies
- Someone who would go all in on an 80s themed workout and might just drop and do a burpee for fun
Then you’re probably the right person for us!
Because we are:
- All about fun, exciting and rewarding experiences for our team members and staff
- Expanding rapidly around the country and the world
- Looking for successful and motivated people who what to improve themselves and their career
As an Orangetheory Fitness Coach you will be part of a dynamic team that positively affects the lives of our members on a daily basis! You will participate in the operation and success of a fast-paced fitness studio, build relationships with OTF members and the community in order to help maintain and build member base and you will be responsible providing our members with a best in class customer experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive, high energy entrance into the OTF studio
- Execute in a high energy manner the prescribed Orangetheory Fitness work out template
- Managing the safety of your participants in regards to heart rate, exercise technique, posture and spine, as well as joint stress and stability when resistance training
- Lead OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
- Building OTF attendance and retaining current clientele
- Maintain accurate records using established OTF systems.
- Conduct telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
- Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
- Proper onboarding all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and Coaches Cards
- Work closely with Sales Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the training floor, as well as other area of the studio when needed
- Notify Head Coach of any equipment related issues
- Attending monthly fitness staff meetings and all relative, mandatory webinars and other requested corporate meetings and continuing education presentations
- Handling member concerns/feedback in a professional, objective manner with the goal of resolution and retention, when applicable.
- Participate in OTF sponsored theme days and out of studio events
- Marketing your OTF training services inside and outside the OTF studio. Examples include marketing events with your OTF team, corporate events, tents and tables, etc.
- Assisting Sales Associates with OTF studio tours/sales with new prospects as well as staying abreast of current service offerings
- Positively engage in social media
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach or Studio Manager
In order to Burn With The Best you must be able to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Skills and Characteristics:
- Best in class customer service skills
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills (experience working in a sales quota bearing structure highly preferred)
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment.
- Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
- Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a color, it’s an attitude)
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40lbs
- Willingness and Flexibility to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
Additional Requirements Include:
- Ability to take 2-3 OTF classes per week to effectively describe the workout to prospective clients.
Technological Know How:
- At minimum, basic use MS Office basic programs (word, excel), Internet, Basic computer program software use
- Use of Mind Body Online Software (desired)
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Certified Personal Trainer License – through recognized organization (ACE, NSAM, ACSM, NSCA, AFAA, CI, ISSA, IFPA, AAPTE, NCHEC, NCCPT, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, PTA, TW-CC or equivalent education of Masters or Bachelors Degree in either Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, or Kinesiology
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise related field is preferred
- CPR/AED Certified