Assistant Studio Manager
Orangetheory Fitness Morrisville, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
Assistant Studio Manager
Orangetheory Fitness is currently seeking a dynamic Assistant Studio Manager (ASM). As part of a Studio Leadership Team, the ASM will assist the Studio Manager and Head Coach in managing the daily business operations, staff development, and drive the overarching theme of #Morelife for our members.
So what does an awesome Orangetheory Fitness employee look like? They are:
- Passionate about fitness and helping others achieve their fitness goals
- Strong leadership ability with the drive to motivate and mentor others
- Outgoing and energetic seeking to expand their sales career in the fitness industry
- Someone who enjoys teamwork and wants to be a part of a world class fitness company
- Enthusiastic about changing people's lives through fitness and community
- Interested in further development of their professional skills in sales, marketing, lead generation, social media, building and retaining clients, and growing a business
- Likes the color orange (Trust us, you'll be wearing a lot of it!)
Does this sound like you? Then you're probably the right person for us!
Here are some of the responsibilities of an Assistant Studio Manager:
- Work collaboratively with Studio Manager and Sales team to improve the studio's overall effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain a safe and clean studio
- Conduct telephone inquiries/follow-up calls and customer care calls
- Assist with proper onboarding of all OTF clients
- Take responsibility to ensure superior customer service
- Help manage and participate in events including marketing events
- Motivate the Sales Associate team in achieving membership sales goals
- Provide oversight of the sales team
- Assist with the hiring, onboarding and training of all studio staff
- Drive the Studio's daily, weekly, and monthly membership goals
- Measure key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including package offerings, memberships renewals, retail and concession sales, and maximizing workout traffic
At Orangetheory Fitness, you will participate in the operation and success of a fast-paced fitness studio, and build relationships with Orangetheory Fitness members and the community in order to help maintain and build strong member base. You will also be responsible providing studio members with a best in class customer experience.
What we look (requirements) for in an Assistant Studio Manager:
- Have a Bachelor's degree and functional computer skills
- Love helping clients achieve goals and possess excellent customer service skills
- Are a fitness-minded professional with 2-years of experience working in a sales quota environment
- Are interested in further development of your professional skills sets- sales, marketing, lead generation, social media, building and retaining clients, growing a business
- Can (truly) multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Practice positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate the desire to lead employees and motivate teams
- Have the flexibility to work "retail" hours- days, nights and weekends, as needed
- Can commit to participating in 2 OTF workouts per week and attend all relevant OTF training programs
Company Benefits & Perks: Benefits are very important to us. We are constantly looking for ways to increase our benefit package to attract and retain top candidates.
- Flexible schedules
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Fitness casual dress-code
- Passionate, collaborative work environment
- Ongoing sales training and development
- Participation in studio performance based bonus program
Still with us? Please submit your resume and cover letter stating why this is the position for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Morrisville Studio
This employment opportunity is with one of the largest independently owned and operated Orangetheory Fitness Franchise, OT Growth Partners.
OT Growth Partners participates in the federal government's E-Verify Program.
- E-Verify Participation
- Right to Work
OT Growth Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
- EEO is the Law supplement
OT Growth Partners is an Employment-at-Will Employer
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Orangetheory Fitness