Orangetheory Fitness- Austin Fitness Group Langhorne, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Orangetheory Brand is…
- All about creating fun, exciting, and rewarding experiences for our members.
- The growth of our brand is expanding rapidly across the country and around the world.
- We are looking for successful and motivated people who want to improve themselves and their career.
- A passionate, optimistic, and detail-oriented person that can talk to anyone,
- Someone who would enjoy contributing to a world class fitness experience, or
- An individual who would go all in on an 80’s themed workout and might just drop and do a burpee for fun.
Then YOU are probably the right person for our Orangetheory® Fitness team! As a member of our Orangetheory team you can use your talents to positively affect the lives of our members and staff on a daily basis!
If you are a Health Enthusiast who would like to help us in our mission to spread More Life to our members and community, we would like to hear from YOU!
As an OTF Fitness Coach, you will be responsible for delivering scientifically predesigned workouts per session. This position requires a strong ability to coach, manage time and motivate multiple clients in a group setting. An OTF Coach must focus on a well-rounded theory of fitness, including endurance, strength, and power, using the tools given to optimize the client’s experience and results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver predesigned workouts to groups of 24 clients.
- Energize and motivate clients throughout the sessions.
- Build OTF attendance and retaining current clientele.
- Ensure safety of participants in regard to heart rate and exercise technique.
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels.
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations.
- Handle member concerns when applicable.
- Assist sales associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours and sales.
- Provide routine cleaning and functionality of fitness facility and equipment.
- Ability to safely lift, push or pull up to 40lbs of fitness equipment.
- 1+ years of experience teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry.
- Intermediate knowledge of exercise technique, physiology, and body mechanics.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Exercise Science related field of study preferred.
- Must hold a current fitness certification from an OTF approved education entity as followed; ACE (American Council on Exercise), ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine), AFAA (Athletics and Fitness Association of America), NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine), NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association)
- Must hold current CPR/AED certification.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Positive, motivating professional with a proven ability to lead clients at all fitness levels.
Orangetheory Fitness- Austin Fitness Group
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Orangetheory Fitness- Austin Fitness Group