Currently looking for individuals to fill Insurance Benefits Counselor openings Nationwide. Interested candidates should preferably hold current Accident, Life & Health license.
Responsibilities of the Insurance Benefits Counselor
- Complete our client’s onboarding process & award-winning training (classroom & out in the field with a personal mentor).
- Establish new relationships with companies & organizations through networking, field marketing, social media, LinkedIn, referrals & warm leads that come in through our client’s company.
- Meet with Business Owners, identify their business needs, discuss our client’s no-cost business solutions, schedule Employee Education Meetings & enroll employees in our client’s Benefits (Consultative Process).
- Enroll new hires on a monthly basis & assist with Billing, Invoicing, Claims & Policyholder Servicing.
Requirements of the Insurance Benefits Counselor
- Current Accident, Life & Health License preferred
- Rapid advancement for experienced leaders
- No F1, OPT or CPT Visa Positions Available for this type of Insurance Sales position. Benefit Advisors are Independent Contractors. Applicants must be United States Citizens or Own a Permanent Resident Card.
1315 Corona Pointe Ct #202 Corona, CA 92879