Benefits Advisor Professional - Insurance
Currently looking for individuals to fill Benefits Advisor Professional Insurance openings nationwide. Interested candidates should have excellent understanding of employment legislation and its practical implementation.
Responsibilities of the Benefits Advisor Professional - Insurance
- Complete our client’s onboarding process & award-winning training (classroom & out in the field with a personal mentor).
- Establish new relationships with companies & organizations through networking, field marketing, social media, LinkedIn, referrals & warm leads that come in through our client’s company.
- Meet with Business Owners, identify their business needs, discuss our client’s no-cost business solutions, schedule Employee Education Meetings enroll employees in our client’s Benefits (Consultative Process).
- Enroll new hires on a monthly basis & assist with Billing, Invoicing, Claims & Policyholder Servicing.
Requirements of the Benefits Advisor Professional - Insurance
- Excellent understanding of employment legislation and its practical implementation
- Knowledge of people practices that affect benefits
- Ability to build up positive relationships with people from all areas of our company.
- Influencing skills
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information
- Rapid advancement for experienced leaders
- No F1, OPT or CPT Visa Positions Available for this type of Insurance Sales position. Benefit Advisors are Independent Contractors. Applicants must be United States Citizens or Own a Permanent Resident Card.
6680 Poe Ave., Suite 400 Dayton, OH 45414