No College Degree – No Problem!
With today’s mounting college tuition debt causing strain on finances, it’s forcing us to rethink whether a college degree is needed for a solid career. By all means, if you are in the midst of college or planning to get your degree don’t let this ad stop you. However, if you are beyond your college years and possibly been held back from promotions because you don’t have a degree, starting a career in sales might just be the ticket for you!
Combined Insurance has many sales agents and managers who have built successful careers through strong work ethic and the ability to provide insurance products to meet the needs of their clients throughout their communities.
If you possess the following and are looking for a jump start to your career, this might very well be the opportunity you’ve been looking for:
· Desire to build your own business while being supported by an industry leading carrier
· Looking for freedom and flexibility of a work schedule that allows for family AND career
· Have the ability to network within your community to provide supplemental benefits that protect families when they need it most
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written
· Career path to management built on personal achievement not tenure
If you are tired of being told “you aren’t qualified for a promotion or position” and want to really impact your community, reach out to us today to schedule an interview to see if Combined Insurance is the right fit for you!
Join us today and enjoy:
· W2 position with ability to earn $500 weekly pay during the first 26 weeks while building your business, if production criteria are met
· Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, discounted company stock purchases
· Ability to earn residual income
A special type of company – Combined Insurance Company of America, a Chubb group company, is a leading provider of supplemental insurance with a tradition of nearly 100 years of success in the insurance industry. We’ve been recognized as one of Ward’s 50 Top Performing Life-Health Insurance Companies and as a Top Military Friendly Employer for 5 consecutive years by GI Jobs magazine (2016-2020).
Equal Opportunity Employer
402 Gammon Pl #215 Madison, WI 53719