We are seeking a Technical Trainer to become an integral part of our team! This position will be responsible for creating instructional video material for our application, Cortex.
- Design engaging, informative, and visually compelling video content for a variety of audiences and delivery modes
- Voice over and script instructional videos
- Working with subject matter experts and identifying training needs for target audience
- Technical writing documentation
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent and up-to-date and in line with products and larger training goals and initiatives
- Support the documentation team as an editor for technical and non-technical documentation
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience in curriculum design or educational content development
- Experienced in creating technical training videos
- Experience with Adobe suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical Writing background is a +
At Orange Logic we are committed to our staff. Perks for full-time employees include:
- A competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- A 401K with a 4% company match to your base salary
- Remote based (if out of Orange County, CA)
- 15 accrued business days of annual leave
- A “start-up” like environment and culture
- The opportunity to work in a growing technology company with an amazing product
We enjoy the unique freedom that comes from having no external investors, and no debt. This gives us the ability to do what is right by our customers — versus what is most profitable. We believe this shows in our product.
You can think of Orange Logic as a group of passionate technical researchers, who wake in the morning thinking about Digital Asset Management and go to bed still dreaming of it. We genuinely believe the market is still missing the best DAM software today — and this is why we work night and day toward building it.