Administrative Assistant to Director of Education and Behavior Service
Orange Grove Center Chattanooga, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Director of Education and Behavior Services. She/he will complete a wide range of responsibilities, demonstrating quality organizational skills, and interfacing with a wide range of professionals.
Salary and Schedule
Full-time; Monday - Friday, 7:30a-3:30p
- Voluntary Life
- Retirement, up to 4% matching prescribed support and supervision
- Holiday - 13 days, plus Birthday and Anniversary
- Vacation –12 days
- Bereavement 3 days
- Overtime Offered
- Maintain Department schedule
- Maintain correspondence via written, electronic and verbal means
- Maintain confidential records
- Maintain budget
- Coordinate and disseminate information for several departments
- Maintain computer and manual filing system
- Develop and modify office forms/systems for efficiency and productivity
- Provide billing information to billing clerk
- Submit Mental Health program billing weekly and process remittance
- Process Human Rights forms
- Develop and modify department procedures
- Process Behavior referrals with appropriate outside agencies
- Processing time sheets and track time off requests
- Order supplies as needed
- Process receipts and invoices
- Attend staff meetings and take minutes
- Other duties as assigned.
Educational Requirements, Skills and Job Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer literacy
- Experience in Word/Excel
- Creating spreadsheets or other documents
- Billing experience preferred or will train
- Good organizational skills
- Minimum one year experience working in a n office environment
Posted qualifications serve as a guide for candidate review and are not all inclusive. Orange Grove Center reserves the right to deviate from posted credential in determining what combination of candidate education, experience and skills are best suited to a position.
Orange Grove Center is an equal provider of services and an equal opportunity employer, Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Drug Free Work Place
Orange Grove CenterWhy Work Here?
Rewarding and meaningful work enriching lives, great benefits, excellent skill building and room for growth.
615 Derby StreetChattanooga, TN
BusinessView all jobs at Orange Grove Center