Senior Project Manager Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Job Description
Solar Project Manager - Residential
OC Solar is a full-service solar installation company in Orange County that is a trusted solar installer and the premier Panasonic Solar provider in Orange County. At OC Solar, our mission is to bring clean, reliable energy to residential and commercial properties throughout Southern California by capitalizing on naturally available solar energy through the installation of self-sufficient renewable power sources. Check out our website to learn more at www.OCSolarinc.com.
Come shine with the OC Solar team!
OC Solar is currently seeking a motivated and team-oriented Project Manager to support residential solar projects throughout the company. This candidate will represent the OC Solar brand and our top tier level of quality and craftsmanship. Candidate should have solar construction/engineering experience with an emphasis on solar PV design.
- Responsible for correspondence with engineers and planning projects
- Understand requirements of local authorities having jurisdiction of building codes.
- Coordinate with engineers to Create code compliant solar and solar storage submittal plan sets.
- Responsible for new construction/general contracting/retrofit projects
- Ensure construction projects are running smoothly and meeting high quality standards with an emphasis on efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Read and interpret building plans at different stages of completion.
- Participate in building meetings with clients regarding construction progress and coordinate solar needs with relevant trades
- Site visits during construction progress on occasion as needed.
- 2+ years’ experience in solar or related industry.
- Strong understanding of PV electrical, stringing, electrical gear sizing, single line creation.
- Excellent knowledge of PV layout and design criteria which includes optimal module placement, flush mount systems, dual tilt flat roof ballasted and anchored system, ground mount systems, and carports.
- Understanding of new construction process.
- Ability to maintain and communicate internal operations timelines and requirements to architect and general contractor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player and work collaboratively with other departments within OC Solar.
- Passion for clean and renewable energy, and a commitment to quality and consistency.
- Ability to identify weak spots in project flows and create systems and procedures to improve efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year DOE
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday- 8:5pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
Orange County Solar
24 Executive ParkIrvine, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at Orange County Solar