A pharmaceutical clinical research company is seeking on-call Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, and Licensed Psychiatric Technicians for their overnight clinical research unit (CRU).
CRU staff are expected to:
(1) Monitor human research subject(s) and communicate clinical observations and results to physician and clinical team.
(2) Administer investigational drug and other concomitant medications to subject(s)
(3) Assist with meal and other daily allowance distribution
(4) Perform admission and discharge procedures, as needed
(5) Accompany/escort subject(s) for offsite visits/walks, if applicable
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:
(1) Must possess a valid license and liability insurance
(2) Must currently have or willing to obtain EIN (contact site for further details if necessary)
(3) Must be BCLS certified; ACLS preferred
(4) Must be comfortable in working with a psychiatric population.
(5) Experience in clinical research is a plus.
(6) Available for day and/or evening shifts, 6 and/or 12 hour (Shifts: 1am - 7am, 7am - 1pm, 1pm – 7pm, 7pm -1am)
This job opportunity is great for anyone looking for extra income in addition to their current work schedule, as availability of shifts may vary. Compensation will be dependent on experience.
LVN / LPT: $19-24/hr , RN: $25-30/hr DOE
Orange County Neuropsychiatric Rese