Surgical Assistant. Busy Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Practice in Middle, TN seeking a motivated, personable, self-starter who embraces the concept that patients are our number one priority. Our Surgical Assistants must provide quality patient care in a team approach. Assist with surgical procedures, including anesthesia and patient monitoring. Provide patient education to include pre and post-operative patient care and information regarding dental implants. Ability to conduct patient related telephone calls and perform front office administrative duties when necessary. Knowledge of sterile techniques/infection control are a must. Dental or Medical assisting training preferred. New graduates of Dental or Medical Assisting programs are welcome to apply. Our Practice will provide selected training to qualified applicants in oral/maxillofacial surgery procedures. This position definitely requires an RDA who can self-manage.
Benefit package included.
Is this you....?
* Positive attitude and self-motivated
* Team player, dependable, flexible
* Strong communication skills, written and verbal
* Ability to think critically and work in fast paced environment
* Excellent customer service skills, friendly and outgoing
* Detail oriented and has ability to multitask
* Strong organizational skills and efficient
* Ability to learn new computer programs and tasks quickly
Offering FULL TIME or PART TIME
BENEFITS PACKAGE not listed