Orakel Marketing is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth and advancement.
All of our open positions are entry level which allows for advancement onto our management team. This involves working one on one sales based interaction with people on a daily basis as well as being cross trained in multiple areas of business management. Those selected will gain experience not only in sales and marketing but also campaign management, advertising, human resources, and team development.
- Progressively manage and maintain contacts with customers and source new business through prospecting new customers.
- This job involves one to one sales based interaction with customers.
- Identify and classify sales opportunities.
- Participate in training sessions, conference calls, and sales meetings as requested.
- Consult face-to-face with local clients and prospective clients within an account territory.
- Understand customer needs and assist with product inquiries to ensure their purchase order gets processed.
We find that candidates with sports backgrounds have valuable skill sets due to their work ethic, competitive drive, and commitment to winning. Sports minded or team oriented candidates quickly excel in our junior executive position.
**This is not a call center nor cold-calling**
Resumes will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted. We will perform a brief phone interview followed by a face-to-face interview with our Hiring Manger. If/When the Hiring Manger decides to move forward, we will continue with a 2nd and 3rd round interview to complete the interviewing process.
** Desired interview process time- 1 week**