Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Technology Sales Representative - ISV - Nashville or St. Louis area- Central Region
Your background in selling large complex deals (HW or SW) into large complex clients in the marketplace will be key to your success in this role. Your ability to build and manage relationships at the executive level will be most helpful. A track record of successful attainment of MM annualized quotas is strongly preferred.
- Primary job duty is to sell Oracle Core Technology software products and related services to a defined set of Named ISV Partner Accounts.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated competencies in building enduring relationships, positioning Oracle with relevance and differentiated value for the ISV Partner Journey. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self-sufficiency.
- Responsible for licensing Oracle technologies to ISV customers bringing their solutions to market through distribution or hosted SaaS environments.
- Working with America's ISV's our goal is to:
provide the best architecture design with and for our ISV's
help our ISV's get to market in big scale
Oracle s ISV strategy is simple: to help our partners architect, deploy and scale their commercial applications. This is done through solution development within a vibrant ecosystem - an ecosystem that s dynamic and bilateral with ISVs. Couple that with a scalable go-to-market strategy, and ISVs can get to market quickly.
Software vendors and commercial application providers are leveraging Oracle Core Technology- including infrastructure and platform services - to build, deploy and scale their applications.
Title: Technology Sales Representative - ISV - Nashville or St. Louis area- Central Region
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19000U21