Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Oracle Marketing Cloud is actively expanding our Sales Consulting team. As a Senior Sales Consultant, you will work with Sales Leadership to build a relationship with C-Level executives, Marketing Directors, CRM Administrators, and Content Developers to kickoff and lead our partnership with new and existing customers. Your technical capabilities coupled with strong presentation skills and proven sales track record will drive growth and opportunity with the Oracle Marketing Cloud. You will gain exposure to the strategy and best practices we use to help our prospects and customers transform their batch-and-blast email communications into personalized, relevant conversations that will increase revenue performance within their organization. OMC sales leadership will depend on you to align Oracle s technology with a prospects custom revenue, marketing, analytics, and data integration needs, which you will use to position Eloqua, Oracle Content Marketing, Infinity and other B2B solutions within a prospective clients system architecture.
Specific functions include:
- Work as a contributing member of a tightly knit team that excels through collaboration, technical innovation, and knowledge sharing
- Provide direction, specialist knowledge, thought leadership and sales support to position OMC technology to a client business through consultation, presentations, product demonstrations, and benchmarks throughout the sales process
- Dig deeply into a prospects sales and marketing environment to translate use cases and requirements into a comprehensive sales and marketing solution
- Develop POC s that will enable prospects to visualize your solution in a closed environment and establish guardrails and risk mitigation strategies for innovative configuration solutions
- Understand the standard workflows and metrics involved in digital marketing programs including B2B and/or B2C communication strategies, efficient campaign design, external data integrations, email and form landing page design, frequency management, campaign approval processes, cost analysis, and performance measurement (e.g. ROI, CTR, CPA, Conversion Rate, etc.)
- Leverage your consultative skillset to engage and drive prospects through remote and onsite discovery meetings and product demonstrations
- Develop ad-hoc and focused point-in-time applications based on Eloqua s publicly available API s in order to automate or integrate based on a prospects requirements
- Work closely with Oracle s Product and Engineering teams to spec new products and features, create positioning statements and demonstration collateral, and prioritize the product roadmap
- Business travel to client sites across North America approximately 50% of the time
- BA / BS or equivalent (Graduate degree is a plus)
- Team members typically have 5-10 years of work experience in a pre-sales or Sales Consulting capacity (though we have no fixed requirements)
- Deep understanding of a SaaS-based software Enterprise sales cycle and process
- Working knowledge of CRM technologies (Oracle CRM, Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM, etc.)
- Marketing domain experience (optimally with knowledge in Eloqua and/or Marketo and/or Adobe)
- Understand the business challenges that today s CMO s face; can deduce the business challenges and position a successful solution
- Brings energy, enthusiasm, and drive to the table every day. Having a social presence is a plus
- Understanding of online marketing metrics (e.g. CPM, CPC, CPA, ROAS, RPV, AOV, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can support needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques
- Must be very comfortable presenting to large groups both in-person and remotely
- Has the ability to quickly and accurately influence or control a conversation or meeting
- Must be comfortable speaking in public and interacting with C-level executives, marketers, web developers, engineers, analysts, and ad agencies
- Must possess the necessary discipline to work remotely with most interactions occurring virtually
- Must have flexibility to work outside of traditional business hours depending on deliverables and deadlines
- Must be able to adapt in an environment of constant change
Title: Sr. Presales Consultant- Marketing Cloud
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19000MQ4