Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. Relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 2 plus years relevant work experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Within the Oracle Alliances & Channels organization, the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Business Operations team manages the end-to-end processes underlying the adoption of partner programs, worldwide. The team is responsible for program implementation, business process definition, process execution, reporting analysis and data quality to support the overall partner program and strategy
We are looking for aSr A&C Business Operations Specialistto join our dynamic team.
The successful candidate must have proven experience and success in working collaboratively within a team and across multiple lines of business. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving abilities. Additionally, they will have superb communication and project management skills, being able to communicate progress and results both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
TheSr A&C Business Operations Specialistwill work with multiple divisions to deliver operational efficiency, automation, consistency, and compliance in support of the OPN program, ensuring optimal partner experience and ease of doing business. A key aspect of the role is to continually analyze the business, identifying trends, issues and areas of ongoing improvement.
- Liaise with virtual and cross-functional teams to drive enhancements to the overall partner experience as it relates to engagement through OPN
- Define requirements for operational systems and processes to support the program
- Participate in rollout of new program elements, ensuring operational clarity and consistency, both internally and externally to partners
- Analyze program adoption rates and effectiveness, and propose adjustments to improve performance and ensure objectives are met
- Understand business data and create exploratory data analysis to deliver insights and create business impact
- Improve efficiency by identifying process bottlenecks and analyzing key performance indicators to optimize business operations
- Analyze program elements and reporting to identify and communicate trends, issues and areas of ongoing improvement
- Create and deliver presentations to stakeholders
- Bachelor s degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a relevant role
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-directed, with ability to work independently with minimal oversight while exercising excellent judgment
- Ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams
- Be able to articulate and advocate program elements
- Be resilient and able to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with a high level of energy
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Macros)
Title: Sr A&C Business Operations Specialist
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 190014TA