Software Sales ERP Account Manager
Account Manager- Must haveERP/Software Sales experience
Looking to develop your already
successful career in the Applications Software industry? Then Oracle offers the
perfect opportunity to work for a truly Global Market Leader committed to
on-going development and sustainable success. This is an exciting time to join
Oracle with our broadening footprint and expanding product range offering our
clients a complete set of integrated ERP Solutions. We are looking for a
talented sales person to join our successful and highly motivated ERP
Applications Sales Team.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
solutions that include Financials, Project Portfolio Management, Procurement,
and Governance, Risk, and Compliance are proven trusted foundations for our
customer's core business operations. Whether they need a fully integrated suite
or best-in-class modules, Oracle delivers cloud and on-premise ERP solutions
designed for the largest organisations as well as growing midsize enterprises.
As an experienced and dynamic
software solutions expert you will be confident in selling Business
Applications to C Level and will apply your sharp business insight and
understanding to present custom solutions to Oracle clients. You will have
extensive resources available to you, including pre-sales, marketing and
consulting services, allowing you to provide clients with comprehensive
custom-fit solutions. The Enterprise territory incorporates a large install base
of existing customers with huge up-sell potential as well as a large
opportunity of new business opportunities for our unique propositions
- As an Oracle Applications Sales Representative your role will beto develop a strategy and sales plan to win new license sales revenue in linewith targets. The focus will be on ERP cloud.
- You will build strong, long-term relationships not only withclients & partners but also internally within the Oracle organisation wherean open and team-oriented culture exists.
- Have the ability to translate IT based requirements into abusiness driven Oracle solution, which aligns with the business strategy of ourclients.
- 4 years software sales experience
- Experience with (ERP/CRM/EPM/Financials/Accounting/Supply Chain,etc.) software solutions, ideally with experience in both direct and indirectsales models working in an extended team would be a strong plus.
- Experienced in (Business) Software Applications License Sales,ideally ERP/EPM/Supply Chain/Financials. Experience in Cloud sales will be aplus.
- Experience in different sales techniques like face-to-face, socialselling and other.
- Experience in selling across all lines of businesses withinenterprise organisations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take a leading sales role, managing virtual teams andexecuting successful sales strategies.
- Experience in hunting for new business, prospecting over a largeterritory
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: US-CA,California-Los Angeles
Other Locations: US-CA,California-San Francisco, US-CA,California-San Jose
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire