Software Engineer - CICD and Configuration Management
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) team can provide you the opportunity to build and operate a suite of massive scale, integrated cloud services in a broadly distributed, multi-tenant cloud environment. OCI is committed to providing the best in cloud products that meet the needs of our customers who are tackling some of the world's biggest challenges.
We offer unique opportunities for smart, hands-on engineers with the expertise and passion to solve difficult problems in distributed highly available services and virtualized infrastructure. At every level, our engineers have a significant technical and business impact designing and building innovative new systems to power our customer's business critical applications.
- Design, configure, maintain build, deploy, sanity environment that can perform, scale, stay always on
- Work with team to configure and build development, testing environment that is consistent and production quality
- Standardize building docker containers, layering and running on Kubernetes
- Manage resources for continuous integration, change management
- Build and manage cloud native services that are automated, intelligent and self-healing
- Contribute ideas for continually improving the team's productivity and code delivery
- 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience programming in one or more languages like python, Golang, Java
- Hands on usage and knowledge with continuous integration automation pipelines like Team City, Jenkins
- Experience building, working with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience working with REST APIs, Swagger documentation, Java annotation processing
- Great problem solving skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: Product Development
Other Locations: US-CA,California-Santa Clara
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire