Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated and experienced frontend engineer to join our development team to work on our Oracle Cloud offerings. We offer a chance to take part in the development of leading-edge products, in a skill-enhancing environment working with a diverse and distributed team of motivated members, a high level of impact on the product, recognition of achievements, competitive salary and benefits.
- Design and develop the user interface for customer facing Oracle Cloud services.
- Enable and enhance Oracle Linux cloud integrations.
- Integrate with existing cloud systems to create a fully featured OS management service.
- Develop automated tests for all features.
- Participate in frequent design and code reviews.
- Proactively suggest and implement service improvements.
- Participate in the active and direct support of the service.
- BS/MS degree in CS, EE, or equivalent
- 4 years of software development/system programming experience
- Experience in functional reactive programming (redux)
- Experience with modular UI development
- Experience with micro-services based software architecture
- Experience with cloud environments a plus (AWS, Azure, OpenStack)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Comfortable with Agile Software Development practices (e.g. Scrum, CI/CD, Slack, etc.)
- Ability to solve complex problems, providing hands-on resolution
- Critical thinking and decision making skills
- Excellent communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Results orientated, an ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Title: Software Developer 3 - Frontend Engineer (Remote)
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 190015GV