Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
/We offer unique opportunities for smart, hands-on engineers with the expertise and passion to solve difficult problems in distributed highly available services and virtualized infrastructure. At every level, our engineers have a significant technical and business impact designing and building innovative new systems to power our customer s business critical applications. /
Location: Manchester, NH or Remote
Reports to: Manager, Software Development
This individual will be a member of the Engineering organization supporting Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. Primarily focused on delivering the implementation and operational automation for our Email Delivery control plane. Day-to-day activities will range from software development, production systems operations, monitoring and toolchain management. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and is driven to learn new technologies and skills quickly.
- Develops and maintains backend applications and infrastructure through iterative improvements
- Provides experience in web application technologies such as building and consuming REST APIs
- Work collaboratively with the team to build, deploy and operate our systems
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations in allenvironments
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments
- Work closely with both internal and external resources as well as
- Manage CI and CD tools within the team and collaborate within larger automation organization
- Participate in our team-wide on-call rotation to support our product
- Demonstrated ability to deliver the items listed in the major duties section
- Familiarity with coding in Java, Python, Ruby
- At least 2 years of experience with Linux operating systems
- General knowledge of the following categories of network systems: Multiprocessing, Threading, Distributed systems, Load Balancing, High Availability, and basic networking principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team
- Should be a flexible, resourceful, team player that is able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Creative thinking and critical analysis are essential
- Knowledge of Internet protocols and standards, including SMTP, REST, SSL and HTTP
- Experience with cloud solutions
- Experience with Jenkins, TeamCity, Bitbucket
- Knowledge of Redis
- Experience with configuration management systems. Chef, Ansible
- Experience with containers and supporting orchestration systems. Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud orchestration tools, such as Terraform
Job: **Product Development*
Title: Software Developer 3 (JoinOCI)
Location: NH,New Hamp-Manchester
Requisition ID: 190012FX
Other Locations: US-MA,Mass-Burlington, US-NH,New Hamp-Nashua, United States