Sales of the organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts).
Sells organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts); primarily finds new customers and generates new business. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
5-8 years of services sales experience. Able to work under tight deadlines. Self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. Strong written and verbal communication skills. BS/BA preferred. Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Customer Success, Business Advisory Services Sales
Oracle Customer Success, Business Advisory Services (CS-BAS) offers value-add services that give you strategic perspective and insight needed for effective transformation. Centered around five fundamental value pillars, these services will help you overcome the challenges you encounter when trying to maximize your cloud investment.
From planning to optimizing, Oracle CS-BAS spans all phases of the Oracle solution lifecycle, helping customers align their IT and business strategies, maximize system performance, and gain a competitive edge. Oracle CS-BAS helps customers proactively manage their Oracle investment for maximum business results and sustain value realization through your cloud journey.
THE CS-BAS ADVANTAGE
With CS-BAS, you receive a level of support and influence no other vendor can provide.
- Through our services, you gain insight and education based on visibility into the performance data on Oracle systems. You are kept in the know about what works and what doesn t and how to avoid risk when trying to achieve results.
- Our Customer Success Managers are domain experts and have the experience on how to drive business transformations on these specific products. Customer Success Managers have been through these changes with countless customers trying to achieve the same outcomes.
- Oracle CS-BAS services are built with customer evolution in mind. We are an always-on service, not bound by a project or statement of work. This means we stay tightly connected to changes in your objectives, challenges, and organizational shifts.
- And, as a service provided by Oracle to its customers, we are close partners with product development which means better alignment between your strategic plans and the product roadmap. You gain the advantage of staying ahead of changethe power to understand, leverage, and even lead innovation of the product to maximize outcomes.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Kim Dandurand Sr. Director, Customer Success, Business Advisory Services Sales
- As the Customer Success, Business Advisory Services Sales; you ll be responsible for managing the entire Customer Success Services business within a defined set of Key Accounts. Must possess strategic account planning and effective presentation skills. Must have strong collaborative skills with both internal and external partners. Must have extensive knowledge of consultative selling of enterprise service solutions within large Fortune 100 accounts.
- Accountable for achieving booking and revenue targets for named accounts
- Participation in weekly forecasting calls to provide visibility to leadership of sales pipeline status and potential to achieve target bookings, as well as upside and downside risks to achieving target bookings
- Collaborate and build strong relationships within internal and external ecosystem ensuring proper engagement with core teams and customers
- Rigid qualification for all the leads and sales opportunities within your territory
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team
- Able to work across multi LOBs to provide holistic solutions to customers
- Tight alignment with License Sales Leaders to ensure the inclusion and attached rate in parallel of license sale pursuits
- Close collaboration with Customer Success Delivery and Contracting teams
- Manage entire deal lifecycle from identification of opportunity to close
- Meet or exceed revenue/bookings objectives
- You will be mentored by our senior leadership team, who have an outstanding track record of success in our industry. This will help drive your success and learning
- Expand current customer base and increase net new customers
- Continue to grow and build rolling fourth quarter pipeline
- Support of your colleagues and developing ideas to positively impact growth
The ideal candidate will have a desire to learn or have experience selling differentiated services/support offerings to address multiple customer segments throughout the Cloud landscape.
More specifically, s/he will have the experience described below:
- 2-10 years of experience in selling services.
- History of building trusted advisor relationships with customers and internal colleagues
- An entrepreneurial mindset, high-energy, and visibly passionate about playing a significant role in a rapid growth organization
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, and understanding of cloud application technology and trends
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding quota and key success metrics
- Ability to segment account list, identifying appropriate investment of resources
Title: Services Sales Representative III
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 190018U1