Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior PreSales ConsultantUpmarket Technology/Manufacturing Industry
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Are you passionate about customer experience? Do you have a deep understanding of technology and the Technology/Manufacturing Industry? Then, come join the Oracle Tech/Manf Solutions Consulting Team.
We are looking for an experienced Pre-sales Consultant who provides strategic direction and is a trusted advisor for upmarket clients in the Technology/Manufacturing Industry across North America.
The ideal candidate will utilize past industry knowledge and thought leadership, in concert with Oracle Cloud CX products to facilitate transformational solutions and eliminate pain points for a client s business.
- Facilitate Presales Activities for Oracle CX product sales cycles
- Possess a deep understanding of the customer experience life cycle
- Possess experience working with enterprise Tech/Manf Services Clients
- Have a Presentation excellence skillset:
As a CX Senior Sales Consultant you will be the expert responsible for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Our team leverages expertise and knowledge from all our team members; serves as the quarterback for the Sales Consulting team and acts as a technical expert and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants.
- Strong focus on building both internal and external business relationships.
- Liaison to product management, development and strategy teams to ensure we lead in our market.
- Focus on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions and bring innovation to our solution and messaging.
- Develop productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants.
- Develop and delivers outstanding Oracle CX presentations and demonstrations to Upmarket clients in the Tech/Manf Industry.
- Lead all aspects of the pre-sales technical sales process.
- Advise internal and external clients by creating industry specific solutions which drive efficiencies and long-term business transformation.
- 5-7 years of technical sales, presales, and/or solution engineering/consulting experience.
- 5-7 years business experience with relevant information technology, cloud-based applications, and/or Technology/Manf industry.
- Possess the ability to discover, design and develop solutions with complex/advanced product features.
- Have thorough knowledge of system and application design
- Have in-depth knowledge of SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS Oracle competitors, as well as current events related to the Technology/Manf Industry.
- Demonstrate project management skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Have the ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Be available to travel as needed (up to 50% of the time).
- Hold a Bachelor s degree or equivalent is required, advanced Graduate degree highly desirable in a business or technical field or MBA
Anita Filip | Principal Talent Advisor
Oracle North America Talent Advisory
Job: **Pre Sales*
Title: Senior Sales Consultant - CX/Customer Experience - Hi Tech OR Manufacturing Industries
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 190010T8