Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Travel: Up to 20%
NOTE: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship will be considered.
- 6-7 years SME experience in NA Regulatory Reporting
- Regulatory Reporting for US Federal Reserve/FFIEC/FDIC, Canadian Regulatory Reporting Requirements
- Ability to work with customers and India based product development team is essential.
- Regulatory Reporting Expertise in US Federal Reserve, Product definition and management
- Product definition and detailing of finance and risk regulatory reports
- Need to understand nuances of banking products used in the US, accounting and risk regulations for these banking products
- Ability to bring this functional understanding into product functional detailing and documentation
- Understanding of financial services data, familiarity with SQL and data modeling concepts
Title: Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist - REMOTE
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19001GL6