Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
Meets with Sales leaders to create strategic marketing plan in Sales support of pipeline and revenue objectives. Participant in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings. Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations. Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs. Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner. Creates and manages program budget, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting. Acts as a virtual team liaison for corporate business initiatives, programs and launches. Communicates program status, action items, and deliverables across Field Marketing team and Sales.
Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to provide consultative input to senior Sales leaders. Basic understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles. Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions. Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams. Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed. Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Food and Beverage is looking for an experiences and creative Senior Marketing Campaign Specialist to support global awareness and demand generation for our industry leading solutions to the world s largest and best-known restaurants, coffee shops, bars and stadiums.
As our Senior Marketing Campaign Specialist, you will be part of a Campaigns team working closely with Product Strategy to understand the overarching global strategy for selling our software and hardware solutions to the global restaurant industry. Campaigns created will support product launches and strategic sales and will include integrated global marketing activities such as email marketing, online marketing, webcasts, and content creation, and will be tied into social, third-party events and Oracle-led events.
You will also work closely with the broader Food and Beverage Global Business Unit (FBGBU) Marketing team to coordinate centralized functions, such as public relations, analyst relations, events, social marketing, and website presence to support the campaign marketing programs.
Our ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience in creating and managing a multi-layered campaign program globally, exhibit extreme attention to details, and be metrics driven.
Join an experienced and collaborative team of global marketers who are passionate about leveraging technology to deliver 5-star guest experience at food and beverage establishments around the globe.
- _Strategic__ Campaign Planning_: Work with the Campaigns team, broader FBGBU marketing, and Product Strategy to build campaign strategy, value proposition and messaging, contact acquisition strategy, and content that drive results.
- Defining Campaign Targets: Understand the target audience and its preferences, needs, and challenges. Identify - and adjust - appropriate mix of assets and activities to engage the audience, generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).
- Content and Messaging: Work closely with the Product Strategy team to develop content to support integrated marketing programs and Sales that map to target audience and buyer s journey.
- Digitally Optimize: Work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing to ensure all aspects of the campaign are digitally optimized and fully support SEO/SEM strategies and results.
- Ongoing Campaign Management and Execution: As a part of all marketing programs, communicate and train Sales both Business Development Consultants and Field Sales Representatives to ensure they understand the program, the offer, the audience and the tools available to support them in lead follow-up.
- Lead Management and Reporting: Track and analyze engagement, response, MQLs and marketing generated pipeline to assess program performance and lead management success. Ensure leads are followed up with in a timely manner. Elevate business issues with lead flow and drive resolution across the organization.
- Build Partnership with Key Stakeholders: Work closely with partners in Sales, Product Strategy and other functional areas of the Global Business Unit to ensure alignment of campaign strategy with business goals and objectives. Manage ongoing communication and feedback as it relates to campaigns.
- 5 years in corporate marketing, preferably at a B2B tech company or B2B tech marketing agency
- Experience with B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or cloud-based software a plus
- Demonstrates success planning, designing and executing integrated marketing programs (events, webcasts, email marketing, online programs, etc.)
- Superior project management skills ability to manage multiple projects at once and deliver high-quality work on-time and on-budget
- Strong attention to detail and a fierce dedication and pride in one s work product
- Strong interpersonal skills ability to work and communicate with cross-functional team members of all levels to achieve results
- Experience working with global teams on global campaigns and programs
- Ability to rapidly learn product and market information and translate into marketing messages
- Ability to write marketing copy for various mediums (online and print) and various formats (email, session abstracts, landing pages, marketing collateral, etc.)
- Comfortable working in a shared services workflow environment with complex processes
- Experience marketing to the Restaurant industry a plus
- Spanish languages skills a plus
- Ambitious and dedicated with a strong work ethic, interested in growing a career in B2B tech marketing
Title: Senior Marketing Campaign Specialist
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19000V6S
Other Locations: US-TX,Texas-Austin, US-MD,Maryland-Columbia, US-FL,Florida-Deerfield Beach