Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Executes online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Translates ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs. Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations on optimizing the user experience and help drive business outcomes. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles. Researches and evaluates new technology trends and identifies new optimization opportunities. Manage online advertising relationship and local social media agencies.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an influential role onOracle s North America Applications (NAA) Demand Marketingteam. TheSenior Campaigns Marketing Manager will manage and execute integrated demand generation campaigns and programs for Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Cloud, Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud and key Competitive Install-based programs for the Upmarket and Major Accounts (midmarket) revenue bands.
Working closely with Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, Corporate Events, Partner Marketing, Development, and Field Marketing colleagues on the ERP/EPM/SCM Cloud NA Applications Demand Marketing team, the Senior Campaigns Marketing Manager will create an integrated marketing strategy, delivering tactics to drive growth through data-driven marketing.
- Defining Campaign Targets: Define the target audience and its preferences, needs, and challenges, using personas developed for our ERP and EPM products. Align with our Demand Center and Corporate Technology team to build out the list targets, acquire new contacts, and ensure they are in our Marketing Database.
- Strategic Campaign Planning: Build campaign strategy and contact acquisition strategy. Identify - and adjust - appropriate mix of assets and activities to engage the audience, generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to pass to sales, and grow and close pipeline.
- Content and Messaging: Work with content managers to develop content that supports online programs, nurtures, webcasts, call campaigns, and events that map to target audience and buyer s journey stage. Employ value propositions and messaging that maximizes pipeline, revenue, and awareness for campaign focus area.
- Ongoing Campaign & Event Management and Execution: Manage lead generation/nurture campaigns to reach target audience and meet defined metrics. Initiate programs - telemarketing/email marketing, automated online trigger responses, direct mail, online resource centers, events (home-grown regional live events and webinars, as well as targeted sponsorship of regional third party events and webinars) - to engage prospects and accelerate close process.
- Sales Enablement & Communications: Work closely with the Field Marketing leads to ensure marketing campaigns are aligned to sales objectives and communicated to sellers for activation. Build tools and resources for sales to easily leverage with accounts. Additionally, in this role, you will align closely to with our inside sales teams to ensure programs are set up to flow to the right sales teams and build communications to ensure they know how to follow up on leads. Serve as a liaison trouble shooting problems as they arise.
- Digital Marketing: Work with internal marketing leaders and external agencies to plan, buy, and measure digital media including paid media, paid search, paid social, display, and syndication. You will lead the execution of media campaigns from beginning to end, guiding stakeholders on best practices, measuring and reporting on performance, and sharing new ideas to improve success. The end goals: generate sales leads and conversions, amplify our brand, and drive traffic to our online platforms. This requires tight alignment with our agency on building campaign briefs for digital execution, managing progress and optimizations, and refining to yield results.
- Lead Management and Reporting: Analyze marketing generated pipeline, implementing action plans to address gaps. Ensure leads are followed up with in a timely manner. Elevate business issues with lead flow and drive resolution across the organization. Partner with sales to ensure accurate ROI tracking.
- 5 years in B2B demand generation
- 2 years in SaaS software marketing
- Experience with ERP solutions or competitive ERP solutions a plus
- Experience with paid media a plus
- Experience in strategy, planning, and execution of integrated marketing programs
- Ability to rapidly learn, internalize, and leverage product/campaign information
- Strong organizational, communication skills; comfortable dealing with senior management
- Writing experience: email marketing, direct marketing copy, and massaging product content into easy-to-understand benefits
- Expertise in managing projects across various, regionally distributed teams
- Experience working with sales, and comfortable managing/maintaining a relationship with sales leadership
- Strong analytical mind to interpret program performance and optimize accordingly - analyze programs to ensure they build, progress and close pipeline.
- Experience with field marketing event planning a plus
- Experience working with outside creative agencies
- Comfortable working in a shared services workflow environment
- Knowledge of Sirius Decision waterfall methodology
Be part of the innovation!
Title: Senior Campaigns Marketing Manager, ERP - N.A. Applications Demand Marketing
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 190013OH
Other Locations: Canada