Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Weare looking for an entrepreneurial-styleSenior Applications SalesRepresentative, someone with drive, who will walk through brick wallswithout having to be asked to achieve whatever goal is in front of them. Thisrole is perfect for someone inherently curious. A person who loves what they doand devours information related to their field, their profession and theircraft. They read about it, study it, talk to other people about it... immersethemselves in it, continuously.
OracleMarketing Cloud (OMC) is seeking a passionate and talented Sr.Applications Sales Representatives to work remotely, selling our OMC products;Eloqua, BlueKai, Responsys, and Maxymiser.
WHATYOU WILL DO
- Sellour award winning solutions to high quality Enterprise Accounts
- Generate,develop and close new business. Meet or exceed quarterly andannual revenue targets.
- Callon senior-level executive contacts (CMO, CEO, CFO,VP Sales).
- Managea highly consultative, complex sales cycle.
- Workwith OMC and partner technologies to prospect new accounts and developrelationships efficiently.
- Workclosely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives andcreate the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Workin a team environment with account managers to retain and grow accounts.
- Createand manage territory and account plans.
- Abilityto offer unique perspective by reframing and challenging the way customers viewtheir business; know how to structure a sales pitch to highlight customerbenefits before supplier strengths.
- Adeptat driving two way communication by clearly articulating value proposition andteaching to customers pain points.
- Canquickly develop a deep knowledge of customer s business and discuss issues frommultiple angles.
- Youkeenly track economic and industry activity and understands its implications oncustomer business.
- Youknow how to develop customer advocates who sell and build consensus.
- Youunderstand the decision making process and have the ability to influence keydecision makers.
- Experienceselling high end software solutions or consulting services to Enterprisecompanies.
- Experienceleveraging social media to drive contacts.
- 5 yearsproven sales experience in software sales or services.
Title: Senior Applications Sales Representative - Oracle Marketing Cloud
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19000WRQ